On Campus Resources:
- For assistance and support on campus due to Hurricane Harvey please contact the following offices:
Off Campus Community Resources:
- Medication Assistance: The Coast2CoastRx prescription discount card will allow Nueces County residents regardless of age, income, or health status to save on the cost of prescriptions. All residents of Nueces County are eligible to apply. The card discounts also include eyeglass frames and saving on pet prescriptions. The card can provide discounts on dental and vision care, hearing aids and supplies as well as discounts for lab and imaging tests.
- South Texas Blood and Tissue Center: The local blood center placed Hurricane Harvey on the splash page of its website prior to it making landfall, and is still seeking donations to help those affected by the storm.
State of Texas Resources:
- American Red Cross: The American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance and disaster relief in times of crisis, is seeking donations to help victims of Harvey.
- Catholic Charities USA: Catholic social service organization, is seeking donations to help those who have been affected by Harvey. The group has set up a website devoted to Harvey relief, and explains that "long term recovery" is part of the group's approach to disasters like this one.
- Austin Pets Alive!: An animal shelter and no-kill pet advocacy group seeking assistance to help with pets, has created a page on its website specific to Hurricane Harvey-related needs.