Where to go when you need help with food insecurity.
On Campus Resources:
- Izzy's Food Pantry: Open to serve any enrolled TAMU-CC student. Available in partnership with the Food Bank of Corpus Christi.
Monday, Tuesday, & Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00am-6:30pm
Off Campus Community Resources:
- The Food Bank of Corpus Christi: Please call to find the nearest food pantry to you. You will only need to provide verification of your zip code (a bill, rental agreement, etc.) and a form will need to be filled out upon arrival.
- 826 Krill Street Corpus Christi, TX 78408
- Phone: 361-887-6291
- For more information, please visit:Coastal Bend Food Bank
- St. Patrick's Catholic Church
- 3350 South Alameda Corpus Christi, Texas 78411
- Phone: 361-855-7391
- Catholic Charities of Corpus Christi, Inc.: Provides emergency assistance for rent, utilities, prescription medication, food and clothing.
- Salvation Army Social Services Program
- 1802 Buford St. Corpus Christi, TX 78401
- Phone: 361-884-9497
- For more information, please visit: Salvation Army USA
- First Baptist Church of Corpus Christi Emergency Food
- 3115 Ocean Drive Corpus Christi TX 78404
- Main Phone: 361-888-8228
- For more information, please visit: First Baptist Corpus
- The Gabriel Project with Corpus Christi Hope House
- 658 Robinson Street Corpus Christi TX 78404
- Main Phone: 361-852-2273
- For more information, please visit: CC Hope
State of Texas Resources: