Mental Health Care
Where to go when you need to talk to someone.
On Campus Resources:
- University Counseling Center: University Counseling Center staff provide short-term individual, couples, and family counseling services to help students address personal problems that interfere with the demands of college life and their academic success.
- Main Phone: 361-825-2703
- To learn more about services provided, please visit: TAMUCC UCC
- Disability Services: Disability Services (DS) is the hub for coordinating services and accommodations to ensure accessibility and utilization of all programs for all TAMU-CC students with disabilities. Our services are designed to meet the unique educational needs of enrolled students with documented permanent or temporary disabilities.
- Counseling & Training Clinic of TAMU-CC: Located on campus; offers counseling and services to individuals, couples, families and children free of charge. All sessions are facilitated by counselor trainees. Sessions are completely private and confidential and are supervised by fully trained licensed professionals in an environment of safety and trust.
- Main Phone: 361-825-3988
- To learn more about services provided, please visit: TAMUCC CTC
Off Campus Community Resources:
- Nueces Center for Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities (formally Behavioral Health Center of Nueces County): The Nueces Center for Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities is dedicated to helping the residents of Nueces County who are living with mental illness and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities. Each year we serve over 10,000 people with psychiatric outpatient services, counseling, training, job searches, support and more.
- Adult Mental Health Services: 361-886-6970
- Youth Mental Health Services: 361-851-6726
- 24/7 Crisis Line: 1-888-767-4493
- For more information on programs available, please visit: NCMHID
- Presbyterian Children's Homes & Services -- Corpus Christi Child & Family Program: Offers support, guidance, counseling, and case management services to families facing crisis situations such as death, divorce, illness, violence, homelessness, and substance abuse. Addresses issues while working to keep families together. Provides counseling, parenting, and developmental education for families, parents, and children who are coping with current or past trauma.
- Main Phone: 361-888-9224
- To learn more, please visit: PCHAS
- Family Counseling Services: Provides counseling to individuals, children, couples, and families. Professional therapists teach life skills such as communication, anger management, problem-solving, relationship enrichment, and anxiety and stress management.
- Catholic Charities of Corpus Christi, Inc.: Provide services to improve the mental health of individuals (children, adolescents, and adults) and families through professional counseling.
- South Texas Children's Home Ministries: Provides counseling services for individual, children, couples, and families.
- Main Phone: 361-991-8680
- To learn more, please visit: STCHM
- Corpus Christi Vet Center: Offers mental health care for eligible veterans and their families. Provides care for veterans suffering from Military Sexual Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Assists in returning veterans in readjusting to civilian life.
- 4646 Corona Drive, CCTX 78411
- Main Phone: 361-854-9961
- For more information, please visit: VA GOV
- Circles of Care Youth & Family Services: Enhancing children, youth, and families ability for effective living and growth through comprehensive social and mental health.
- Main Phone: 361-852-3812
- Toll Free: 1-866-63-CHILD (24453)
- 24/7 Crisis Line: 1-855-256-6555
- For more information, please visit: Circles of Care
State of Texas Resources: