Medical Health Care
Where to go when you have a physical health concern.
On Campus Resources:
- University Health Center: University Health Center is an acute-care, walk-in clinic that serves students currently enrolled at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi. We are located on campus in the Sandpiper Building.
- Nurse Line: To speak with a nurse any day of the week, day or night, please call 361-825-2601.
- Please visit the UHC anytime during walk-in hours.
- For more information, please visit: TAMUCC UHC
- Disability Services: Disability Services (DS) is the hub for coordinating services and accommodations to ensure accessibility and utilization of all programs for all TAMU-CC students with disabilities. Our services are designed to meet the unique educational needs of enrolled students with documented permanent or temporary disabilities.
- Main Office: 361.825.5816
- For more information and to apply for accommodations, please visit: TAMUCC ODS
Off Campus Community Resources:
- Naval Hospital of Corpus Christi: Committed to operational readiness, outstanding customer service, and always delivering world-class health care.
- Main Phone: 361-961-2688
- Appointments: 361-961-6000
- After hours, weekends, & holidays: 361-961-2688
- For more information, please visit: NHC Website
- Amistad Community Clinic: Provides primary medical and pediatric health care. Services include wellness checks, diabetes management, immunizations, and health education.
- Main Phone: 361-884-2242
- For more information, please visit: Amistad CHC
- Gabbard Memorial Health Program (Corpus Christi Metro Ministries): Provides primary health care, medication, eye care and eye glasses.
- Main Phone: 361-887-0151
- For more information, please visit: CC Metro
- Corpus Christi Health District: The mission of the Health District is to prevent disease, disability, & premature death; promote healthy lifestyles; and protect the health & quality of the environment for all residents of Nueces County.
Corpus Christi Area Medical Hospitals:
- Bay Area Hospital
- 7101 S. Padre Island Dr.
- Main Phone: 361-761-1200
- Doctor’s Regional Hospital
- 3315 S. Alameda St.
- Main Phone: 361-761-1400
- Heart Hospital
- 7002 Williams Drive
- Main Phone: 361-761-6800
- Spohn Memorial Hospital
- 2602 Hospital Blvd.
- Main Phone: 361-902-4000
- Spohn Shoreline Hospital
- 600 Elizabeth St.
- Main Phone: 361-881-3000
- Spohn South Hospital
- 5950 Saratoga Blvd.
- Main Phone: 361-985-5000
State of Texas Resources: