Who to contact when there is an emergency.
On Campus Resources:
- University Police Department (UPD) Emergency Phone: 361-825-4444
- Non-Emergency Phone: 361-825-4242
- Fax: 361-825-6063
- TAMUCC UPD
- Crime Victims' Liaison (A Service of UPD): The goal of the Crime Victims Liaison is to assist victims of crime, protect and advocate the rights of victims, provide necessary information, and prevent further victimization. The liaison informs victims about police and judicial procedures, campus and community resources, and available programs that will assist victims during the aftermath of a crime. The liaison also assists crime victims in determining their eligibility for financial assistance. The Crime Victims' Compensation Fund - paid out of court costs generated by criminal convictions – provides assistance with medical bills, counseling, lost wages, funeral expenses and other crime related expenses without any cost to taxpayers.
Off Campus Community Resources:
State of Texas Resources:
- Texas Department of Public Safety: TSP
- United States Federal Bureau of Investigation: FBI GOV